Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Day of West Civ.

Today in class we made our new blogs and went over having to blog every night. I had a hard time remembering to blog every night but in this class I am really going to try and remind myself to blog every night. We also went over what we needed to bring to class every day. Which is just our computer, composition book, and western civilization book. We also went over Mr.Schick's no tolerance for playing games in class. I thought it was funny because when he brought up detention I could see everyone who was playing games close all their windows.  I am really excited to see what I will learn in class. 

1 comment:

  1. Good start, Mary. Please TRY to remember to blog after every class so I can give you the good grade you deserve!

    ReplyDelete