Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day :)

Mr. Schick was back today! Right when class started we got back to work on our ancient Greece presentations. Once again Maria and I got a lot of work done. I am pretty sure we are almost half way done what we were asked to mention on our slides. We had a long class today so we got a break in between mods, on our way back in to class Mr. Schick was telling Maria and I that so far we are doing a great job and that our presentation is looking good. I feel like we are doing such a good job because Maria and I work really well together and I for once really understand what we are talking about and going over in class., most of the time I only understand half of what’s going on. When this assignment gets graded I know we will get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment