Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wednesday 13,2013


Mr. Schick wasn't in class today. We worked on our Google presentations my partner Maria and I got a lot of work done. In the middle of working on our presentation Mr. Schick got on and started looking at what we got done and if we were working. I thought it was kind of creepy that he was watching what we were doing and messaging us about our work and class, but I also thought it was really cool. We stared writing about the geography of ancient Greece and how there are many islands in the Mediterranean Sea and how the Greeks traded with everyone located in or around the Mediterranean. I started writing about barbarians and the Pantheon in Athens. I'm really glad I have a good partner who splits the work evenly and helps me when I need it. I think we are going to do very well on this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment