Sunday, March 17, 2013

Friday 15, 2013



Today in class we started to go over and fill out our study guides. I had to sit in the back to charge my computer so I couldn't hear much and when I had a question it couldn't be answered. For every question that was answered Mr. Schick gave out a muffin. He should do that more often because it really gets the students eager to answer and participate in class. I really enjoy learning about ancient Greece; I think it is very interesting. I also like watching the video, taking notes, and stopping the video to go over things it really helps me understand more. I also think I am doing very well in Mr. Schick’s class; I’m just having a hard time remembering to blog every night. I trying to think of ways to remind myself but so far, I got nothing. I’m not really sure why I forget to blog because it should be an everyday thing and I really like it. It helps me get some of my thoughts out about class that I can’t share during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment