Thursday, March 14, 2013

Test Review Day!

We chose to go over our tests today in class. I got eight of the multiple choice wrong, 3, 6, 8, 17, 26, 27, 29, and 30. The correct answers for each question were..

3. E
6. D
8. C
17. D
26. A
27. C
29. E
30. B
I also lost some points on the short answer questions. I could only figure out two of the questions so I didn't answer two and four. The correct answers for two and four are...

2. The titles of the two stories Homer told about the Trojan War were The Iliad and The Odyssey.

4. Prominent and long-established Athenian land-owners were called Aristocrats.

On my essay I got a 16 out of 20 which isn't to bad. I answers question B for the essay's, we were suppose to compare the city-states of Athens and Sparta.

While we were going over the test Mr. Schick let us know which questions would show up again. The two he mentioned were questions number two for multiple choice and number three for short answer. I'm glad they were questions I got correct.

2. Approximately 3/4 of Greece is covered by mountains.

3. The word "Mediterranean" originally meant The center of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment