Monday, March 18, 2013

Test!


Today in class we had a test. The page layout of the test was very different then how Mr. Schick usually has it but it wasn't too confusing. It was a short test and it wasn't too easy and it was too hard, it required just the right amount of thinking. :) I don't think I got a 100 on the test but I do think I did pretty well. On the other hand, every time I think I do well on a test I get a bad grade. But I guess I will have to wait to find out. I can't remember if we finished the video or not but I do hope next time we have class we are still learning about Ancient Greece, I really do like it. Another thing I really like about ancient Greece is the people’s names. They are so different from the names we have now. My favorites are Xerxes and Phibidades. We also learned while watching the movie is that THE UNEXAMENED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING, which I agree with.

No comments:

Post a Comment