Monday, April 8, 2013

Test


Today in class we took a test on Alexander, his family, and his great accomplishments at battle. I think I did pretty well but I know I did not get an A. After I turned in the test I looked back at my extra notes to review the questions I had a hard time answering. I may have gotten two or three questions wrong. I'm still pretty confident that I got at least a B or C. When we finished the test we had to go to Mr. Schick’s blog and work on the assignment he posted. Our assignment is to finish LO-1 City-State and Empire: The Roman Republic, found on p. 88-94. The only problem is my book has disappeared so I need to borrow one for this assignment and keep looking for the book I was given during the first class. It is also a new quarter so I am working on staying organized and being prepared for class. I am going to update my blog every night we have class and finish every assignment I am given.

No comments:

Post a Comment